• Dry skin does not contain enough lipid and/or moisture.
• The skin feels rough, dull and tight, lacking elasticity.
• Dry and mature skin shows more wrinkles and lines.
• Dry skin can feel itchy, tending to irritations and redness.
• In extreme cases one can find roughness, chapping and even cracks.
• Dry skin produces less sebum than normal skin resulting in a higher trans-epidermal loss of water.
• Dry skin does not contain enough natural substances to retain moisture in the skin.
• The barrier function of the skin is affected.
• Since the sebum production reduces with age, dry skin is often a natural result of the ageing process.
Skin Care Routine
• Only use very mild and re-moisturizing cleansers (…)
• Throughout the day regularly use alcohol-free toners to hydrate the skin (…)
• Use light and rich moisturizers for the night which support the water retention and improve the elasticity of the skin (…)
• Regularly use skin serums during the night to help build the lipid level and restore the skin functions (…)
• Use moisturizers which help to restore the barrier properties of the skin (…)
*Kräuter Salbe* medicinal lotion – ATO for chronic skin disorders – regenerating, anti-inflammatory – __ 100ml _R329.55
*Kräuter Salbe* medicinal lotion – ATO for chronic skin disorders – regenerating, anti-inflammatory – __ 50ml _R184.55
BABYCARE Body & Face Milk ** Chamomile & Calendula ** __ 100ml _R189.38
BABYCARE Body & Face Milk ** Chamomile & Calendula ** __ 50ml _R99.00
Body Lotion #504 SPECIAL >> for dry or chapped skin __ 100ml _R374.91
Crème AFRICAN Yangu OUTdoor -UNSCENTED- rich in zinc __ 100 ml _R310.60