• Everyone’s skin type can change during the course of life.
• Normal skin tends to become dryer
• Oily skin is likely to become a “normal” skin
• All skin types will however lose volume and density.
• Fine lines and wrinkles become apparent.
• The skin loses its elasticity and can become rough, flaky, tense and dry.
• Sebum production slows down causing the skin to get dryer.
• The skin may appear dull and start to itch and burn.
• Pigmentation can change, in particular if the skin in younger age was exposed to lots of sun.
• The skin becomes more sensitive to sun damages and extreme weather conditions.
• The ageing of the skin depends on a variety of internal and external factors, therefore a tailored skin care strategy becomes important.
Skin Care Routine
• Regular cleansing to remove make-up, dirt and chemicals from the skin, these external factors need to be removed because they could act as a catalyst in the ageing process.
• Use moisturizers and serums which help to retain the moisture in the skin and restructure the barrier layer, thus reducing the trans-epidermal water loss (…)
• Night crème and eye serum to moisturize the skin are very useful (…)
• Protect the skin from too much UV, free radicals and environmental damage contributing to the ageing process.
• Stimulate the regeneration of cells and the blood circulation with a crème to make the skin look fuller, youthful and healthier again (…)
BABYCARE Body & Face Milk ** Chamomile & Calendula ** __ 100ml _R178.66
Crème AFRICAN Yangu OUTdoor -UNSCENTED- rich in zinc __ 100 ml _R293.02
Crème Argan REGENISIS anti-aging – GOLD –R296.97
Crème MAN’s SandalwoodR178.66
Crème MORINGA ANTI-AGINGR228.16
Crème MUDDER’S SPECIAL – a special crème –R321.09