• Well balanced skin.
• T-Zone could be slightly oily, but overall sebum and moisture content is well balanced.
• The skin is neither too oily nor too dry.
• Smooth surface with fine pores.
• No visible blemishes, greasy patches or flaky areas.
• No severe sensitivity.
• When you get older skin tends to get dryer.
Skin Care Routine
• Try to protect the status quo as long as possible.
• Use only mild cleansers (…)
• Remove make-up before you go to bed with mild cleanser.
• Use cremes and oils, which protect the skin and help to retain the natural barrier properties of the skin (…)
• Moisture is more important for the normal skin than oil.
• Use light cremes in summer (…)
• Use a toner regularly to hydrate the skin (…)
BABYCARE Body & Face Milk ** Chamomile & Calendula ** __ 100 g _R214.00
BABYCARE Body & Face Milk ** Chamomile & Calendula ** __ 50 g _R119.35
Crème AFRICAN Yangu OUTdoor -UNSCENTED- rich in zinc __ 50 g _R197.00
Crème MAN’s Sandalwood __ 100 g _R214.00
Crème MAN’s Sandalwood __ 50 g _R119.35
Crème MORINGA ANTI-AGING __ 100 g _R277.00