• Skin reacts to the application of skin care products with redness, itching, burning or dryness.
• Tends to be thin and delicate with fine pores.
• People who are very sensitive to the sun are likely to also have sensitive skin.
• Mostly caused by using inadequate and incorrect skin care products.
• Could be caused by an underlying skin disorder or allergies.
Skin Care Routine
• Use only mild cleansers, which do not contain aggressive surfactants (…)
• Use a toner without alcohol to calm, sooth and treat the irritated skin (…)
• Use unscented cremes and lotions to avoid potential irritations by essential oils (…)
• The ingredients of your skin care products should have a low allergy potential.
• Do not change skin care products regularly, stay with the products, which are accepted by your skin.
*Kräuter Salbe* medicinal lotion – ATO for chronic skin disorders – regenerating, anti-inflammatory – __ 100 g _R400.00
*Kräuter Salbe* medicinal lotion – ATO for chronic skin disorders – regenerating, anti-inflammatory – __ 50 g _R222.40
BABYCARE Body & Face Milk ** Chamomile & Calendula ** __ 100 g _R214.00
BABYCARE Body & Face Milk ** Chamomile & Calendula ** __ 50 g _R119.35
Crème AFRICAN Yangu OUTdoor -UNSCENTED- rich in zinc __ 50 g _R197.00
Crème Argan REGENISIS anti-aging – GOLD – __ 50 g _R200.00