• Skin reacts to the application of skin care products with redness, itching, burning or dryness.
• Tends to be thin and delicate with fine pores.
• People who are very sensitive to the sun are likely to also have sensitive skin.
• Mostly caused by using inadequate and incorrect skin care products.
• Could be caused by an underlying skin disorder or allergies.
Skin Care Routine
• Use only mild cleansers, which do not contain aggressive surfactants (…)
• Use a toner without alcohol to calm, sooth and treat the irritated skin (…)
• Use unscented cremes and lotions to avoid potential irritations by essential oils (…)
• The ingredients of your skin care products should have a low allergy potential.
• Do not change skin care products regularly, stay with the products, which are accepted by your skin.
*Kräuter Salbe* medicinal lotion – ATO for chronic skin disorders – regenerating, anti-inflammatory –R329.55
BABYCARE Body & Face Milk ** Chamomile & Calendula ** __ 100ml _R178.66
Crème AFRICAN Yangu OUTdoor -UNSCENTED- rich in zinc __ 100 ml _R293.02
Crème Argan REGENISIS anti-aging – GOLD –R296.97
Crème MAN’s SandalwoodR178.66