natural herbal Oatmeal Castile DOG SHAMPOO
soothing cracked, itchy skin
>> for irritated & sensitive scalp
>> recommended for dry coat
>> recommended for scalp conditions
P A M P E R I N G
>> enhances shiny coat
>> encourages natural highlights
Oatmeal Castile Dog Shampoo with Macadamia Nut Oil, Aloe Vera, Thyme Oil, Oregano Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Peppermint, Burdock root, Marigold, Rosemary, Bergamot Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Geranium Oil, Honey, Tea Tree Oil & Clary Sage Oil
SOOTHING Oatmeal Castile Dog Shampoo blended with healing herbal extracts designed to soothe irritated scalps and restore a healthy, shiny coat.
BLENDED WITH HAND-MADE EXTRACTS
- SOOTHING – with Oatmeal and Aloe Vera
- HEALING & NATURALLY ANTI-BAC – with Comfrey, Echinacea, Calendula & Marshmallow Lavender, Plantain & St. Johns Wort
- naturalVITAMINS – Macadamia, Avocado, Sweet Almond, Olive Oil
- naturally insect-repelling – with Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemongrass Oil & Citronella Oil
>> Would you like to know more ?
Extra Virgin cold-pressed South African Olive Oil
.. has natural conditioning properties and is rich in vitamins A, E and antioxidants.
South African Macadamia Nut Oil
.. is rich in healthy nutrients and contains calcium, vitamin B complex, vitamin E and proteins. It is a non-greasy, lightweight oil that is readily absorbed by the coat and scalp.
- Vitamin E naturally helps to soften and rejuvenate hair
- The proteins help to strengthen and promote a healthy coat, encouraging silky smooth natural-toned highlights
- The mono-unsaturated fats in Macadamia Nut Oil naturally aid in protecting the coat and scalp from UV damage.
Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima)
.. is rich in healthy vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid which actively promote a healthy metabolism and enhance the regeneration of the cell membranes in the skin.
- All of these nutrients are beneficial for nourishment and hair growth.
- The vitamins, amino acids and high fat content promote healthy cell growth and aid in maintaining and restoring scalp health (dry, itchy scalp).
- It has a light weight formula that is quickly absorbed by the hair
Oatmeal (Avena sativa)
.. is often used to relieve minor skin irritations and itching of the scalp.
The natural anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and antioxidant properties make Oatmeal a versatile cleanser and moisturiser that soothes and protects damaged skin.
- Oatmeal is also rich in protein which accentuates natural hair highlights.
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
.. by nature is very similar to the sebum of the skin.
It has excellent skin-compatibility, offers natural anti-inflammatory properties and penetrates the outside layer of the epidermis to disperse inside, softening the skin and improving its elasticity.
Sweet Almond Oil
.. is rich in natural Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E and also contains antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids which stimulate skin regeneration.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)
- effective natural healing aid for almost any type of burn or wound
- encourages cell regeneration
- contains the ideal polysaccharides required for the skin to repair
- also contains over 75 different nutrients beneficial to the skin
Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis)
.. soothes the scalp providing relief from scalp irritations.
It contains natural mucilage which provides “slip” to help detangle, condition and moisturize hair ~ recommended for naturally curly and wavy hair.
It is also rich in natural protein and other nutrients which promote a healthy, vibrant shine and stimulate hair-growth.
Burdock root (Arctium lappa)
.. nourishes and strengthens hair follicles to promote a naturally healthy coat and improve the overall condition of the hair.
The silica and phytosterols in Burdock help soothe irritated scalp conditions like dandruff, decrease breakage and naturally repair hair while encouraging sheen vibrant lustre.
Comfrey root (Symphytum officinale)
..is naturally anti-inflammatory and healing – it contains allantoin which stimulates tissue re-generation.
Marigold, or Calendula (Calendula officinalis)
.. soothing to sensitive scalps – is rich in plant minerals that protect the hair from free radicals, and the scalp from bacterial growth.
A calendula hair rinse conditions and encourages healthy, shiny hair.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
.. encourages a strong, healthy & shiny coat by improving the blood circulation of the scalp. The stimulating and revitalizing properties of Rosemary also naturally encourage hair-growth.
NO synthetic chemicals or foaming agents
NO artificial fragrances or perfumes
NO artificial colorants
NO micro-plastics, silicones or quats
100 % natural & biodegradable
and of course : N O animal testing