Liquid natural Castile SHAMPOO
>> recommended for scalp conditions
>> for normal to dry hair
>> soothing and healing
>> pampering and boldening
Olive Oil Castile conditioning Shampoo with Oatmeal, Macadamia Nut Oil, Apricot kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Aloe Vera, handmade extracts of Thyme, Oregano, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Geranium Oil, Tea Tree Oil & Clary Sage Oil
Cleansing Oatmeal & Aloe Vera conditioning Castile Shampoo with aroma – therapeutic and uplifting Orange Oil, Bergamot & Ylang Ylang Oil designed to nurture & soothe the scalp and hair with natural, nutritional & healing essential fatty acids, Vitamins, Minerals and antioxidants.
>> Would you like to know more ?
Extra Virgin cold-pressed South African Olive Oil
.. has natural conditioning properties and is rich in vitamins A, E and antioxidants.
South African Macadamia Nut Oil
.. is rich in healthy nutrients and contains calcium, vitamin B complex, vitamin E and proteins. It is a non-greasy, lightweight oil that is readily absorbed by the coat and scalp.
- Vitamin E naturally helps to soften and rejuvenate hair
- The proteins help to strengthen and promote a healthy coat, encouraging silky smooth natural-toned highlights
- The mono-unsaturated fats in Macadamia Nut Oil naturally aid in protecting the coat and scalp from UV damage.
Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima)
.. is rich in healthy vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid which actively promote a healthy metabolism and enhance the regeneration of the cell membranes in the skin.
- All of these nutrients are beneficial for nourishment and hair growth.
- The vitamins, amino acids and high fat content promote healthy cell growth and aid in maintaining and restoring scalp health (dry, itchy scalp).
- It has a light weight formula that is quickly absorbed by the hair
Oatmeal (Avena sativa)
.. is often used to relieve minor skin irritations and itching of the scalp.
The natural anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and antioxidant properties make Oatmeal a versatile cleanser and moisturiser that soothes and protects damaged skin.
- Oatmeal is also rich in protein which accentuates natural hair highlights.
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
.. by nature is very similar to the sebum of the skin.
It has excellent skin-compatibility, offers natural anti-inflammatory properties and penetrates the outside layer of the epidermis to disperse inside, softening the skin and improving its elasticity.
Sweet Almond Oil
.. is rich in natural Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E and also contains antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids which stimulate skin regeneration.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)
- effective natural healing aid for almost any type of burn or wound
- encourages cell regeneration
- contains the ideal polysaccharides required for the skin to repair
- also contains over 75 different nutrients beneficial to the skin
NO synthetic chemicals or foaming agents
NO artificial fragrances or perfumes
NO artificial colorants
NO micro-plastics, silicones or quats
100 % biodegradable
V E G A N
and of course : N O animal testing