• Excessive production of sebum called Seborrhoea.
• Enlarged pores and Comedones (blackheads and whiteheads).
• Dull or shiny and oily looking skin, thick complexion.
• Mild acne – many comedones on face, neck, shoulders, back and chest.
• Oily skin contains excessive oil but does not store enough moisture.
Oily skin can have several different causes such as
• genetic factors,
• medical problems like hormonal changes and imbalances,
• choice of food or stress,
• as well as hot, humid climate.
• In more severe cases of Acne – small to medium sized bumps become visible, which become red and inflamed. Try to address the potential causes of the problem, in severe and stubborn cases, please consult your doctor.
Skin Care Routine
• Thoroughly clean your skin at least twice per day using cleansers which absorb the excessive oil and also detox the skin (…)
• Use toners for irritated and infected skin to offer moisture to the skin and sooth, calm and treat infections (…)
• Use light moisturizers and cremes with a low fat content and astringent properties to reduce the size of the pores (…)